25

"I think we have to do something to make her come out of hiding." I said to Gio and Nico who both nodded at my idea.

We're trying to figure out a way to get my dear old aunt out of hiding to finally figure out the truth of this whole mess of a life that I have.

"You're saying to not look for her, but make her come to your instead?" Gio said and I nodded.

"She'll only come out of hiding if it benefitted her in any way." I stated.

"We know nothing about her or what she wants though." Nico added making me lean back in my chair and groan.

"This is a fucking dead enddddddd."

"Is there anything in her file that can help?" I composed myself as I got up and looked at her file.

Ava Lee
42
Daughter of the current American Mafia Don
Sister of Sebastian Lee - dead
Degree in Computer Science
Current location - not known
Children - not known
Partner - not known

"This is the emptiest file I've ever got from you. Damn your men really struggled." I said.

"It's too damn empty where the fuck could the woman have gone?" Gio replied now getting frustrated.

"Why did she get a degree in computer science? I'd die." I said as a joke but Nico suddenly stood up from the coach.

"She was a hacker, wasn't she?" Nico said and I shrugged. "Doesn't say anything here, but it could be likely since she was the Mafia princess after all."

"Try contacting her through the system." Nico said looking at Gio.

"What system?" I questioned.

"There's not a high chance that she'll reply but let's give it a try." Gio said ignoring my question.

What the hell are they talking about?

What system?

Huh???

Gio got up with his phone in his hand as he called Enzo.

"Come to the cave." Gio said and hung up.

Cave?

What in the Batman is he talking about?

I followed behind both Gio and Nico as we entered Gio's bedroom.

"Wait here May." Gio said and I shook my head immediately.

"No you can't leave me behind in this."

"May-" he was cut off by me shushing him and he groaned.

"This brat." He muttered under my breath making me smile lightly.

He went into his closet as I look at him doing something which opened a secret door.

"Woah"

"You're such a child." Gio chuckled and I blushed lightly just realising that I reacted out loud.

I followed behind him down the stairs to see a dark aesthetic room with a meeting desk, gun compartment, and computers in the corner with all sorts of gadgets and devices that I had no clue what they were.

Enzo was already there waiting.

So this is what they call the cave.

Ohhhh.

So childish though.

"Try contacting Ava Lee from the system." Gio said to Enzo as Enzo sat down behind the computer desk and started typing away.