-RESCUE ME-

I arrived at the market place. There was a herbal shop that my godmother told me about. It was about a minute away. I could see the beautiful arrangement of herbs having by the entrance outside of the shop. I smiled to myself. I could see through the hustle and bustle of the crowd. I didn't realize how busy the markets was. I slowly walked through the crowd and towards my destination. I had noticed that there was a shop that was across form it selling these cute little shopping carts to hold your stuff when you go out. I walked over to it and went inside. I grabbed one of the carts that was already assembled and bring the money to the owner. He smiled at me and gave me this seductive look. "You are such a beautiful woman." He said to me, taking my hand gently and kissing it. I blushed. "Thank you." I said to him. I turned around and exited the shop with my cart and walked straight to the l herbal shop.

I started picking up a a hand full of different herbs that were fresh and couple others that were dry

I started picking up a a hand full of different herbs that were fresh and couple others that were dry. I think I started to go a bit overboard but I wanted enough to fill mason jars. I also made sure I asked for some fresh olive oil. They gave me a huge mason jar full of it. I picked 7 boxes of different colored 7-day candles. I brought them to the counter. I also picked up some Shea butter and three other oils. They had these amazing oudh fragrance that smelled like exotic fruits and spices. I asked for a a small bottle of 7 different ones that I liked a lot.

They had this soap that reminded me of African black soap

They had this soap that reminded me of African black soap. They were practically made of the same thing. I mean yeah, they were the same thing. "I walked over to one of the associates. "Is this Raw African black soap?" I asked her. She nodded with a smile. "Yes, we get it's imported from a special and very trusted source. Do you want me to give you a large ball of it?" She asked. I nodded in excitement. She walked to the back and got a brown sheet of paper and took up one of the many large balls of rolled soap. I took it after watching her wrap it up and tie brown string around it. I had gotten a small jar of vegetable glycerin and xanthan gum. I walked to the counter. I basically had everything I needed for this business.