-FARMER'S MARKET-

The sixth place I went to was the Festivus Market. Which had everything else I needed? Local farmers, fishermen, butcheries, jewelry makers, and seamstresses gather to sell their handcrafted products. I purchased a few Vegetables to make a salad for the week. I also bought some fresh lamb and shrimp. I got fruits for my smoothie and a mason jar full of quinoa and couscous.

He was right behind me. Assisting me with everything I needed help with. He was holding the bags, which made it easier for me to be harder on with the food I was picking up. I'm into being sustainable. So the majority of my stuff is in mason jars and containers that I can always use over and over again. I get enough food for the week. I usually do meal prep. So that I can grab and go. Especially now that I would be occupied with the job, I didn't ask for. I needed it, though. So I definitely cannot complain.

I had everything I needed for the week. I want wine. That's the one thing I want. My parents allowed me to drink it at home. So long as I wasn't drunk or driving under the influence. I have a fake ID that I use for things like these. There was a guy who was selling wine at his stand. It was from his local brewery. I showed him the fake ID. He looked at it and handed me a glass of wine. It was a pink Moscato. I don't know why he automatically chose that. But I liked it. It's just that I was more of a Merlot girl. "I would like something darker—more Merlot, less Moscato. " I said, handing him the glass. He smiled, accepting the challenge.

He picked up a bottle and poured the pale purple liquid into the glass

He picked up a bottle and poured the pale purple liquid into the glass. It was a refinery, Lambrusco. I took a sip, allowing the one to sit in my mouth for a second before swallowing it. I liked it a lot. I nodded in delight. He picked up a bottle of that wine and two-three other wines he felt I would like. They all came to a reasonable $60.00. I feel like he gave me a discount. Lol, he gave me an extra bottle of wine. I was thrilled. He also added a business card and a gift card. I honestly don't know why he was being so lovely.

He was wearing a black dress shirt and pants. His shirt was a button-down. His initials were embroidered on his cuffs. The buttons were made of a fire opal stone. His shoes were handmade from the finest leather. He was maybe about 35 or so. Old enough to be a mentor. He was a handsome guy for his age. He didn't look a day over 30. His hair is messy and curly. He has a beard that's nicely groomed. I was install attracted to him. But I had to breathe. I feel my hormones are getting to me.

I hand the bag to Lazarus's friend. He took them with ease and followed behind. We continued walking until I came across a herb stand. I had some small mason jars. I can fill all of them up with one ounce of each herb. This came out to be a good
$20.00. This is a reasonable price.

Everything I'm getting today will last me the week and the month. So it's not going to be water. My money is going to the right places. I won't have to worry about eating out. I can cook and make sure I save the money that I work. My budget today is $500.00. I'm sure I've hit close to $300.00. I needed some cashew milk and cocoa.
I liked adding this to my smoothie. We continued our journey through the market place looking at different items. I didn't see anything else that I wanted.
*****************

The last place I stopped was Bikram Yoga to sign up for a monthly subscription. I knew that I needed a hobby to stay fit. So this was the best thing for me. I was doing it back home. So why not continue? I was going to my room back home. But now I thought it would be a great idea to sign up for membership now that I'm taking risks and adulting. I spent a bit of money. I got the monthly class car which was $100. I'll go to those classes thrice a week.

**********