Cynthia & Bennington Brainwashed via Bryce

I believe I've said it before, but in a phone conversation with my brother in 2016 he bragged and stated "I've never met anyone smarter than myself." In his mind he was both the alpha and the omega, a true narcissist by definition.

Anyways, my brother has lived in Bennington for the last 12 years and worked at one of the very few restaurants as a manager which allowed him to meet a lot of people. People he could use for his own personal gain. He befriended all the locals of Bennington given it is relatively a small town and then when he started the lawsuit he convinced everyone in that town that Sam & I are, "evil" by his words. I don't quite understand his belief in the absence of evidence. Every time we meet for negotiation now arbitration he claims he never got any disbursement when my sister has the photo of the check he signed. He thinks there is magical money out there and he has to find it and keep it all for himself. He is also convinced my sister took over $100,000 to which even his lawyer informed him that no there is no proof of that ever occurring. In a conversation my sister explained how there was money taken out for distribution and the remaining $100,000 was re-invested. My logic though is I've seen the paper where my sister is the sole beneficiary. If granny wanted to give her a large amount of money it is her prerogative and I personally have zero problem with whichever is true.

One of the ramifications of your brother suing you and your sister is that a nephew and niece grow up without admirable figures to imitate. Aunt Sam & Uncle Luis & then Aunt Maria. Then Uncle Michael. If we had been on good terms and not being sued I could easily have taught Tommy & Emily sign language, how to play the piano, how to play tennis, how to play board games like chess and how to read and speak Russian, but thanks to my brother and mostly Cynthia I haven't seen them in almost three years.

My brother told me after my grandmother's doctor appointment that when he asked Cynthia if I could come over she said no. My brother explained to me or commented that I've asked her and I've told her you have been brainwashed by Sam." In reality it was he manipulating his wife Cynthia, and quite literally everyone in that town. He was doing the brainwashing. I've gone into detail before, but my brother fits right in in Bennington. He is selfish and only looks out for his own personal gain, not even his wife or siblings come before him. He used his grandmother's money to sue her and his only two siblings for no reason other than he was jealous and vindictive. Just because you are unhappy and unfulfilled in life doesn't mean you have to take out your frustration on your seven-year younger disabled brother and three-year younger sister. When I look into his eyes I see no emotion or humanity, or even a semblance of a soul. All I see is a hate driven broken alcoholic who's star role is that of victim regardless the circumstances.