Eight

I woke up from the blinding sun rays and felt a strong arm wrapped around me. I smiled to myself and turned around to look at Khyle through my messy hair. His mouth was slightly ajar, as he snored lightly. Damn, he was even sexy when he slept.

I felt my morning wood began to make its annoying arrival and contemplated on dry humping him. However, I decided against it and tried to get out of bed without waking him up. Tried...

He turned over and was now laying on me, between my legs. The quick movement caused me to bite my lip as a delicious feeling of pain flew through me, reminding me of what we did last night- well earlier this morning if you wanna be smart about the situation.

"Where are you going? You gonna leave just like that?" I laughed and kissed him. He ground his hips with mine and I felt his erection rub against my stomach. 

"Yo chill... what you tryna do? kill me?" I asked him when I felt him try to position at my entrance. He laughed and rolled us over and placed me on his stomach, so I was now straddling him. He really thinks I'm a bitch, having me in these girly ass positions. I didn't say anything though.

"I'm sorry I keep thinking you my girl, instead of my nigga. That bussy don't bounce back as pussy do huh?" He asked and moved my hair behind my ears.

"No shit, sherlock. I don't think it's ever gonna be the same again. You ruined me, man." I said trying to sound hurt." And don't think I didn't hear you try to insert that I'm your nigga." I said sucking in my bottom lip.

"What you talking about? You mine now, tell your nigga or you woman you leaving em' for a real nigga." He said making me laugh. "You swear think I'm playing but I'm dead serious Skie. Tell them you leaving them right now."

I stopped laughing and seen him straight face me. Damn he really too fucking sexy for his own good." What makes you think you're worth me leaving my relationship?" I asked him as he rubbed on my Little Debbies.

"Well if you can cheat on them, id say I'm already winning. Plus look at me baby, you tryna tell me you don't want this sexy ass man in your bed every day?" He cockily said and I was trying my hardest to fight my oncoming smile.

"Whatever Khyle you swear think you all that huh? Nigga you ain't shit, you don't look that damn good." I replied and went to get off of his stomach.

"Where you goiiing? And of course, I know I look that good, I gets mad bitches." He said laughing as I tried to run out of his anaconda embrace. 

"Oh, so you get bitches? You don't need me then, your doing just fine without me." He laughed and threw his left leg over both of mine completely stopping my chances of getting away.

"Stop man I'm playing, witchu. I want you for real you cant see I'm tryna love you? Give me a chance to prove I'm better than your mans." I hummed in thought then sighed. Why he wants me so bad though? He might be tryna kill my ass... 

I meant that in all the ways.

"Khyle I've never had a boyfriend before, and I'm fucked up in the head, which now reminds me I gotta take my meds and check on my brother... I just have too much going on. I don't know if I want to allow anyone in my fucked up circle. I don't want to hurt you."

"I get it, but I'm willing to go on that journey with you. Please, don't make me beg for you, because I will. He said getting out of the bed and going down on one knee. "Skie Blair, will you please make me-

"Ok, ok, get up... you want my crazy ass? fine, don't say I didn't warn you when I try to kill your ass in your sleep. I got up to find my underwear and my phone but didn't see them anywhere. Oh, they were in his living room. 

"Good that's all I wanted. Now let's go shower before we get something to eat." 

----

After our long morning, I was finally going home. Not that I was complaining because I was loving Khyle's company, but I needed to check up on my brother even though we chatted on the phone. 

Over the few hours I tried to open up about our situation to Khyle but I couldn't...I don't want to tell him just yet.

"Damn Skie, I swear yall some beautiful ass black men. God just be blessing the island people's genes huh?" I shook my head with a chuckle. He was now getting acquainted with Alix who was basically drooling over Khyle. 

"Ok, now," I said and grabbed my brothers had, leading him to the kitchen. " You okay? sorry, I couldn't make it back last night, it's because of that crazy boy." He smiled and shook his head.

"I thought you and Shae were a ting again? What's going on? Who is he? where yal meet?" Alix bombarded me with questions and I answered all to his liking since he couldn't stop squealing." no, but I'm happy for you little bro, this probably God tryna tell you he found you a match or something. 

"Alix why you gotta bring God in everything man? Anyways I haven't told him about daddy, I'm gonna wait until he's reaaally in love with me... then ill see if I can let him in." Alix nodded agreeing with me nonetheless still smiling. 

We walked back out in the front room and we all chilled and talked shit, until Alix got a call from a mystery person and left in the car. Now it was just me and my boyfriend. 

We were currently watching Spongebob and he was positioned between my legs as I rubbed my hands in his waves. I took out my phone took a quick pic for Snapchat. 

Captioning: 'I guess I really did fell for the kid after all😏💕'.