FOURTEEN

"You gonna let me in?"

I hung my head down low, trying to avoid his gaze. I couldn't look at him for too long. To see the damage I did to him, and just from that brief glimpse at the door, I could see that his nose is bandaged. Which in other words to me means it's either an opened wound or it's broken.

I locked the door back when he came in and walked to the kitchen to get my drink. I tried to buy myself as much time as I possibly could, just so I couldn't talk to him. I know ... childish as fuck right?" Figi water or bubbly sparkling water..." I thought out loud then decided on just getting the Figi water.

I closed the fridge door and turned around and almost had a heart attack. Khyle was leaning on the wall, seemingly to be waiting on me.

"...-I'm sorry..." I started to say, but he beat me to it, I listened to what he had to say anyway.

"I swear to you I didn't know she was pregnant, she was just supposed to be a one night stand,..." he said while starting to walk to me." I was desperate and lonely one night and decided to message back one of my followers on Instagram." He stood in front of me and placed his hands in his pants pockets.

"Her name is Leah and it was her eighteenth birthday, so I had commented under her post telling her happy birthday, and she couldn't believe it. Long story short we started DM'ing and exchanged numbers, the next thing I knew she was at my place. I told her what I wanted, and it was clear she wanted to do the same thing, but baby I fucked up." He dropped his head.

"I know it was reckless of me, especially since I'm kinda in the medical field... but I didn't use any protection. I know. I'm a fucking dumbass and now I gotta pay the price for it." He sighed and looking me straight in my eyes this time.

"I'm sorry for letting you down babe, I really am. You and your brother both. But please don't give up on me," his eyes begin to get red and glassy. "please baby..." he rests my bottle of water on the table and grabbed my hands.

I hated when he begged me, I always found myself breaking for him, and besides who the fuck am I to deny him? I'm the one who flipped out and almost beat him to grits. I didn't even give him a chance to explain himself. I'm the one who should be apologizing.

"Khyle ." I sighed. I can't believe I'm saying this." I've been doing some 'tinking... and thought that we may need a break..."

He was silent for a while, then shook his head" no Skie, I don't believe in that. Distance is only gonna cause us to get worst. Please don't force me away from you, we can work this out." He pleaded to me and began to corner me into the fridge, basically trapping me inside his arms.

He smelt so good...

" But look what I did to your face Khyle," a felt my vision began to get blurry as a single tear dropped. How could he want to be with me after all the things I did to him? What sane person would want me? It's better for me to be alone. I'm trying to save him." I'm doing this to protect you... I love you, okay? and I can't let another person I love get hurt, especially when I can't control myself properly. Yesterday was just a glimpse, of what I'm capable of..." he wiped my eyes and kissed me on my forehead. This was the first time I cried in front of anyone besides my brother.

"It's okay, a lot happened yesterday, but we can only move forward, right?" He embraced me in a hug and began kissing me on my lips while lifting my right thigh onto his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned in closer between my legs, letting me feel his dick as it quickly grew.

He rubbed on my ass and then began to suck on my neck as I constantly moaned," fuck, Khyle..aww shit baby,". He started to loosen his pants and I took his shirt off, then wrapped both of my legs around his waist. The movements caused my bathrobe to untie, and I let him feel my naked dick as it glided on his stomach from my precum.

"..your room?"

"no light switch."

I went to turn it off and saw him taking his leg out of his pants, leaving him naked. It wasn't that dark but it was enough so we could see each other.

I kneeled down and began to suck him off while he leaned on the island for balance, guiding my head. I could feel him getting harder every time I went down on him and that meant he was getting close, so I stood up and started kissed him again.

"Baby I love you so much," I said as he hoisted my legs on the island and positioned himself at my entrance. He waisted no time. " Ahhffuck-" I screamed out loud while he tried to muffle it with a kiss.

"Shhh..." he said as my eyes weld up with tears again, I'll never get used to his size.

After a few seconds passed he decided to move and the pain slowly turned to pleasure as he glided passed my G-spot over and over. I could feel my precum leaking out even heavier now, and our movements caused my dick to rub deliciously against my stomach.

I'm gonna cum soon...

With the pain now completely replaced with intense pleasure, I began to pull his hips into me, loving the feeling of him stretching me with his deep, powerful strokes.

"-hold onto me baby" he whispered and carried us upstairs to my room.

After we arrived, he placed me on my hands and knees and began to eat my ass, licking and sucking me with his long wet tongue. I was going crazy...clawing at my bedsheets, arching my back and pushing back on his mouth as his tongue danced inside me.

"you forgive me baby?" he flipped me back over and slid into me again missionary style. I moaned in response and wrapped my feet around his waist, palming his hard muscle ass.

"you love your man?" he said and began to speed up his movements.

Oh my fuckin' God.

I felt his hard abs rubbing against my own and he began to suck my neck ensuring to leave his love mark.

I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head as the feeling of his tongue shot straight to my dick." yea baby...I-I love you so much...please, fuuck!" My cum shot out in thick ropes, causing me to sink my nails in his back as I arched mines off of the bed.

"Ah shit yo, ...mhm," Khyle grunted which was the sexiest thing to me. He gripped my neck and pounded into me vigorously. The sound of our skin slapping against each other was enough for my dick to re-erect,  wanting badly to blow another load any second.

"fuck," he tried to stop his movements to last longer but I flipped us over and began to ride him, bouncing and clenching around his dick.

Ah fuhhk," he came deep inside me, and the thrill and the view of his body alone caused me to cum along with him again.

Our bodies convulsed in utter euphoria as shockwaves after shockwaves traveled through our bodies, leaving us in a blissful state trying to catch our breath.

...........

..............

"Khyle... baby, please don't leave me."

..................                                                                                                        "never".