CHAPTER 10 (BOOK 1)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today is the last day of our honeymoon, and we will all be heading back home tomorrow night. From the beginning to the end, my honeymoon has been bittersweet. I had several fights with Kathy—the one when I left her alone and followed Y/N to the hotel and, subsequently, when I was only focused on what Y/N was doing and where she was going with that man.

I was only afraid of Y/N falling into that man's trap. But he seems safe since he did nothing, and she also introduces him as her friend. However, I never knew about him. I don't know why I get jealous when I see her with him—the way she laughs and he holds her, the way she blushes and giggles with him. She never acted like this with me before. All the love I used to see in her eyes before has vanished. How easily she moved on, all I thought it would be tough for her because I knew her so well. How foolish of me, isn't it?

Nevertheless, she deserved it. How foolish of me to love her unconditionally back then when all she hid was her wicked side behind that beautiful face. I still remember when I saw her again after three years for the first time. I felt everything stop around me, and all I heard was my heartbeat—still beating the same way as when we first met. It is true that you never forget your first love, but it is also true that first love hurts and teaches a lot.

The more I want to hate her, the more my love for her increases day by day. I deeply regret all those harsh words I said to her. I never showed her that, but I was genuinely sorry for that. No matter how much I try to or pretend to hate her, the more my feelings grow and grow.

After everything she has done, I still care for her, and I am afraid that if the man she is with does something bad to her, I won't be able to forgive myself.
Even though I am in a relationship with Kathy, I find myself looking for Y/N in her. I know it's wrong. My feelings are messed up. Please don't be angry, readers, because there is a lot to come that will shock you, and don't blame the author too. Our life itself is complicated, and we are trying to sort it out too. I was never affected this much in three years as I have been since she came back. The only thing bothering me is her staying with that man and making me follow her like a maniac.

Looking after her during this whole honeymoon caused me to have many fights with Kathy.

Kathy reacted very strangely, and I was irritated and angry with her. All I wanted was to send her away. But I can't because it will hurt her. When you yourself know how painful it is to be hurt by someone, then all you should do is not to hurt people in matters of love. I genuinely cared for Kathy. She was the one who took care of me during that time. All I saw was love in her eyes, and I didn't want to break her heart. All I want is to have her and start a new chapter in my love life and end Y/N's.

So, today is the last day of our honeymoon. We decided to go to the famous lounge of Hawaii. To have some actual fun, dance, and food. As usual, Kathy was in her bold attire and I was always nailing my attire.
When Kathy was getting ready, I went out and thought of checking on y/n. I knocked at her door but didn't get any response. I looked at my side and saw her standing in a gray dress. I was awestruck. She was the only one who would look so pretty and gorgeous in my favorite color.

"Again sneaking into my room and invading my privacy" she said and crossed her arms. I said nothing, kept admiring her.

"Kim... I am talking to you, not to the walls" she said and took a step forward. My eyes went towards her lips and I looked back at her eyes again.

"Yes..... I was.....looking for you. Not invading your privacy" I said and slid my left hand in the pocket.

"Would you like to-"

"I am getting late for the dinner date with Michael, would you mind getting side and let me leave? He is waiting for me" she stopped me mid-sentence.

So, the guy's name is Michael. Dinner date. She is having a dinner date with him. This is what you get, being thoughtful Taehyung.