CHAPTER 24 (BOOK 2)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The shoots were going smoothly. Everyone was doing fine except me. Watching your wife pose too close and intimately with a male model that too in front of your eyes is so not nice.

But

As the days and rehearsals went on, y/n looked gloomy and sad. It seemed she was feeling suffocating her on sets. The moment that male model was around her, her happy expression dropped to a tensed one. She wasn't herself. Only three days are left for the official ramp to happen, but she looked dull and zoned out.

Is Something troubling her?

Did they both have a fight?

Did he do something bad to her?

A spark of anger rose in me at the thought of Ethan hurting her. But Ethan isn't here, and she didn't have any contact with him since the starting of rehearsal. Then what is troubling her? She isn't that enthusiastic as she used to be. Is my presence affecting her? But as far as I know, she still did her best, but is troubling her now?

I was watching her every move. Same dull and upset expression on her face. I really want to know what's wrong. I can't handle seeing her upset. Even though I made her upset in the past but now I want her to be happy.

She was talking to the director. Her expression changed every second. It got more and more sad and gloomy. The director patted her on her shoulder and she went out of the set.

It was time for the dress trials, and we were on the official set where the fashion week will happen. Everyone stood there, but she wasn't present. Her companion stood there waiting for her but later on went out of the room.

The director started the rehearsals without her. She isn't well, I guess. Is it the time of the month which is restraining her? Oh, shoot, how I can forget? She gets painful cramps during her periods. She at least need to take 2 days of rest and still, she is here? How careless of her.

I went out of the set straight to her changing room. How Dumb of her. She never takes care of her well. I still remember when we were dating, she used to work in fever as well. She was so careless in terms of taking care of her.

I reached her room and was about to knock. But a shout restrained me.

"How dare you come in my room without my consent. Leave now. Otherwise, I will complain about you to the team" she shouted.

"Oh really. Do whatever you want. I don't care. I am here to get you for the rehearsal. Let's go" a manly voice was heard. That the Male model we assigned next to her.

"You better don't touch me and come near me. Who you think you are. I am not going to rehearse with you anymore. I have finally talked to the director. You may leave. NOW" she said.

"Why you don't want to. Is there someone better you got in terms of touching you" he said and my anger ignited.

"How disgusting of you. You were the one who keeps on touching me inappropriately in terms of modeling. You should be thankful that I didn't tell him about what you actually are doing. If I spill to everyone what you actually do You will be thrown out of this project and industry." She said.

"Ohh now a low graded cheap model like you will be throwing me out of this project. What will you do to sleep with Mr. Ki" he was cut in the mid-sentence by a slap.

That's my girl.

"I am not a low graded cheap model like you who will stoop this low to get fame and name. Stop characterizing me. You are the one who touches female models inappropriately in name of couple shoots" she said.