CHAPTER 21 (BOOK 2)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

“Then let me show you what trusting again feels like.”

Her reaction was too cute to handle. Her eyes widened a little, and I could hear  her heart thumping loudly. One chance is enough for me to win her back. But her boyfriend, friend, or whoever he is, should not come between us. Regardless, I will get her back.

Today was our third day of the shoot, and I designed some crop top and skirt sets for all the models. But I made a special one for her. She loves the color blue, so  I created a set in that color. It was a one-shoulder top with a skirt that fell just above the knee with a small slit. This was one of my favorite pieces—simple, elegant, and understated enough to suit her. Only her.

As a non-racist person who adores every size, shape, and skin tone, I selected models of different sizes, shapes, and skin colors for my shoot to convey the message that every body and color is beautiful and worth admiring.

So, here we are, shooting for today. Her clothes were sent to her, and she is probably changing and getting her hair done. The rest of the models were getting ready as well.

I was on the set, which was strictly against her rules, but I loved her reaction when she saw me on the  set. That love-hate... Uff

Sigh.

I was standing and overseeing some changes on the set when my eyes fell on a couple. There she was, standing in that two-piece outfit. Her collarbone was on display, and her long, slender legs were accentuated by high heels. She looked elegant. Her long hair was neatly styled, and her makeup was natural. She looked simple, elegant, and pretty.

Or, you could say, she looked exactly the way I wanted her to look in that outfit.

I truly admire her dedication and passion. She is so punctual that she arrives on set on time and gets ready promptly, unlike some models who take a lot of time.
That's why most companies want to work with her.

Ethan stood behind her and whispered something in her ear, making her burst into laughter. I could hear her laughter from afar. It was music to my ears. How desperate I was to hear from her after so long, after causing her so much pain. But seeing him near her makes my blood boil. I can't deny that I get really jealous when another man is around her. I kept looking at both of them, lost in their own world. She looked so happy. Did I really fail to make her happy? Has she really moved on? The thought pains my heart. What if she doesn't love me anymore and is planning to marry that guy?

I kept looking at them. She looked so happy, and I loved seeing her happy. A small smile crept onto my face as I looked at her, but the next moment my smile disappeared when I saw what Ethan did. He put his hand on her waist and leaned his mouth near her ear. He was saying something to her, and when his eyes met mine, he smirked.

This asshole.

How dare he? She kept on smiling or blushing. I hate it, I genuinely hate it. Soon the shoot got ready, and they broke her tiny moment, which impacted me heavily. Why are you doing this, baby? Do you really not care about me and my feelings anymore?

The moment she stepped forward, he held her wrist and pecked her.

Not on her forehead

Not on her cheeks.

On her fucking lips.

I was fuming in anger. Even after knowing we are still married, how can she be with another man?

Weren't you with Kathy back then?

The inner voice said, and I stood shut.

Nothing to answer right. Now shut it.