Grim Judgement

Brenda and Dylan are together on a cliff in a car.

Brenda: Dillon, we've been through so much together, monster attacks, physical and emotional trauma, intensive care. And now that it's all over, we can finally be together. But should we be together? Oh, Dylan, I'm scared.

Dylan: I was scared, too, babe, of losing you. And of being attacked by a monster. But most of losing you.

Brenda: Oh, Dillon. Kiss me.

Dylan: Let's do this. I'm finally going to rock this kiss.

Before they could kiss, a massive mallet slammed onto the hood of the car, and they saw Hebediah Grim.

Hebediah: For your misdeeds, you have been judged!

Dylan: Oh, come on! I-I just got out of the hospital from the last monster. What are you, Brenda, some kind of monster divining rod?

Dylan exits the car and runs away.

Dylan: Look, sorry, babe. It's been real. Real weird!

Hebediah: He shall be judged for his cowardice. But first, you shall be judged!

A soccer ball then hits him, and they see Gary.

Gary: Yo, Thanksgiving guy, judge this!

He kicks the soccer ball back at Hebediah and Gary runs over and saves Brenda as Hebediah smashes the car. He then chases the two as Gary picks up Brenda and dodges the attacks and the two fall down a cliff and they continue to run.

Brenda: You saved me! Oh, thank you!

Gary: Eh, no biggie.

Hebediah screams in the air.

Hebediah: All shall be judged, and all shall be punished by Hebediah Grim!

The next morning, the gang was at school as Y/N and Daphne were holding hands as they joined the others and saw Gary and Brenda kissing.

Fred: Gary? Brenda, what's going on? Where's Dillon?

Brenda: Dillon did this to himself, Fred, when he ran off and left me in danger.

Gary: Yeah. This huge pilgrim dude was at Lover's Lane last night, judging and attacking people with a giant hammer. I was jogging by with my soccer ball, so I took him out, two kicks. Me kicking the ball, and me kicking the ball again.

Brenda: He was so brave. I can't believe I wasted my time on a boy like Dillon when I could have been with a man like Gary.

They then kiss again.

Fred: Gary has a girlfriend? Gang, this might just be the biggest mystery we've ever faced.

The gang was then at Fred's home as Velma was on the computer.

Daphne: Poor Dillon. He lost Brenda and his car in the same night.

Shaggy: Poor Dillon? Poor us! It's snack time! So, like, where's the snacks, huh?

Fred: Sorry, guys. I forgot to pick something up. Can you skip the snacks today?

Scooby: Skip snacks?! You take that back, now!

Brad: Hey, kids.

Judy: Did someone say snack time?

Brad and Judy wheel in a table full of snacks.