Stay

"Life becomes meaningful when you realise the simple fact that you'll never get the same moment twice."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

After sometime, the guests left and only King Robert's family was left.

King Robert cleared his throat. "As we came here from far away and it is getting dark already, I have decided that we will stay here for some days as the weather is also would be unpleasant for a couple of days", King Robert informs.

Father nods. " You can stay here as long as you want, Robert. Think of it as your own home."

"That I will do for sure." We all laughed at it.

While laughing I catch Ramsey's eyes staring at me. He immediately turns his head away from me like I would burn him.

Suddenly the words begin to form in my brain. They would stay here for couple of days.

Oh Great! now I have to behave and dress up all the time. And I won't have the time to spend with my father. He is always away from the Palace, meeting the Kings and handling everything. 

I barely get the time to meet him when he returns and now I won't have that time either. And the worst of all, I would have to bear with this world's rudest Prince too.

                  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey lovely readers!

I need a name to call you all with. Lovely readers and amazing readers is too big😅. Please leave your suggestions for me in the comments.

What do you think about Rose' reaction to their stay? I'd honestly be happy if someone visits me for some days. Think of all the fun you can do.

Comment, vote and share please!

-MissyE♥