They care

"Life is short. Spend it with people who make laugh and feel loved."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I was walking towards my room when I heard my brothers talking in John's chambers. They were arguing which was odd because they never argue with each other no matter what the matter is. I lean against the door and try to hear their discussion.

"Father's not going to cancel this wedding because of his friendship with Robert and he is a man of his words you know that very well", John says.

"Then I'm going to ask him to cancel this wedding and instead let me marry Anne", Charles replies.

"Are you out of your mind. Father has already promised General Stephen that you will marry his daughter, Lady Victoria, and you and I both know that you love her a lot. You can't do this to her and yourself", John reasons.

"Then what are we going to do? Just sit and watch our only sister marry someone she barely knows, someone she despises?", Charles replies furiously.

"No, I think I'll ask father to arrange my marriage with Anne and resolve this matter", John says.

My eyes widened at that and I barge inside the chamber, knowing exactly what I am doing. "Are you both being serious right now? Stop acting like kids and admit that I'm old enough to handle my own situations. You guys don't have to ruin your dreams, your futures because of me. I may find it hard now but I'll endure it with the passage of time."

"But we don't want you to be unhappy and live your life in sorrow and pain", John says furrowing his eyebrow in frustration.

"And what about Krystal. Are you going to leave her just for me? You deserve all the happiness just as I do. All of us do. Now that I think of it, it's not that bad marrying him. I think I'm going to be very happy if I give it a chance", I say giving them a fake smile which they thankfully don't notice and genuinely smile back in response.

"Wait, were you eavesdropping Rose?" Charles asks narrowing his eyes.

"I-I was n-not", I say laughing nervously.

"I told you she never behaves like a princess. Not even once and you always only scold me", John complains and we all burst into laughter.

Suddenly we hear the closing of the door and we stop and turn aroun. Charles goes towards the door and opens it.

"No one is standing outside the door. I'm sure I heard it open", Charles states rubbing his chin.

"Maybe one of the maids opened it by mistake and left we she realised it", John reasons shrugging his shoulders.

We all talked for sometime until Charles and John received calls and went to their office for a business meeting. After that I decided to spent some of my time away from the palace and and at the orphanage.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey peeps!

No, it's certainly not me peeking through that door.

Guess and tell me in the comments who was standing outside.

And I love how Rose has such caring brothers.

Comment, vote and share!

-MissyE♥