Fun day

"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being excited about what could go right. "

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The next two days passed like a flash of lightening. I was very busy with my wedding preparations. I always dreamt of my wedding and how I would look like. I am not going to ruin my dreams just because I am marrying Ramsey.

The Hall where I am going to marry is massive. I've chosen roses for the decorations. Round tables are going to be arranged for guests. All the nobles were invited along with the people of the kingdom.

We also did some practice but of courses without the groom. Aria was playing as my groom so I don't face any problem during the ceremony. We laughed alot whenever we made a mistake. My brothers were also making fun of my walk. They were teasing me by saying that I would trip while walking down the aisle. But I was confident in my walk and ignored their comments.

Victoria was generous enough to shut my brothers up and help me. She even helped me in choosing my bridal gown. She had amazing choice in clothing. Krystal and Victoria both hired professional makeup artists from overseas to do my makeup on my wedding.

It was finally the night before my wedding. All of my friends were invited. Some of them were married and some were still single. I remember when I used to attend my friend's weddings and tease them for getting married. Karma is surely something. Now they were teasing me at the same time telling how everything is going to be fine and I'll handle everything perfectly.

Thinking of my wedding now, the night before wedding, sends chills down my spine. I shiver every time I think about it. Even after all of my friends left, I didn't fell asleep. In the middle of the night, my stress got the best of me and I told my servants to bring few tubs of ice creams and chocolates.

If I'm going to spend my night worring for my future, I might as well do it while stuffing my face and watching some cringe worthy movies. Very un-lady like of me I know but what can I do? I am also a girl despite being a member of a royal family. I also deserve to do what a normal girl does. That night, I slept while watching my third movie.

                  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey yo!

So talking about movies, who loves Harry Potter?  I just love it.

If not then leave the name of your favourite movie/movies in the comments.

And I solemnly swear I'm up to no good😉.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

-MissyE♥