Shock

"Hope is always there, even if it can't be seen."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I turn towards my brothers and they flinch back.

"Tell me honestly both of you. Did you knew about any of this?"
They both looks towards each other.

"No," I say sternly ,"don't look anywhere other than my eyes and answer me."

"Look Rose, listen to me. I," Charles begins but I cut him off.

"Don't start this look Rose at me and answer to my question with yes or no."

"We....uh, "Charles starts once again but this time John cuts him.

"Yes, we knew it. All of it. Happy?" he finishes while crossing his arms.
I look at both of my brothers. How could my own brothers do this to me?

"John, I told you not to tell her that", Charles scolds John.

"She wanted to know the truth. It's not my fault," he says scoffing.

"Look Rose, we both met him many times in past as well. He's such a nice guy and is absolutely perfect for you. I'll make sure he stays good to you so just trust me and go with it", Charles says and it ticks me off.

I scoff for what seems like hundredth time today. "Trust you who didn't even thought of discussing matters as important as these to his own little sister. I can't believe you guys are my brothers. You didn't even ask me about my opinion on this matter and already announced it to the world. Do I even matter to you all?" I say and shove them back to leave the place. I go back to the hall and swiftly make an exit. I motion the driver to take me back. I sit in the car but not before making an eye contact with Ramsey and shooting daggers at him. He just stares back at me coldly.

I enter my bed chamber, throw my heels and drop on the bed. The Grand maid enters and sees me laying like that.

"Your highness, you should change your dress before lying like that. Get up now."

"No. I'm not going to listen to anybody from now on. No one considers asking me about my life's important decisions then why must I listen to everyone. I will sleep exactly like this", I say stubbornly.

"I don't know what happened there for you to act like this but you will only make yourself uncomfortable sleeping in that heavy gown and jewellery."

"Just leave me alone", I say snuggling in the pillow igloo I created while she was lecturing me. She sighs and leaves.

I try to sleep but as the Grand maid said, the gown truly was felt uncomfortable and itchy. Finally after tossing and turning, I go to change out of my attire and wear my comfy night gown.

When I lay down again, my eyes tear up and the next thing I know is that I'm sobbing. I spent my night crying in my pillow until darkness consumed me.

                   ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey yo!

How are you people?

Sorry that I didn't stay true to my words and wrote lengthy chapters. Forgive me your honor. I'm just really really bad with jotting down my thoughts.

Make sure to comment,  vote and share.

Have an amazing day where ever you. Oh  and do leave the name of the place you live.

I live in AJk,  Pakistan😊

-MissyE