31

The entire team was cheering for the double podium that Max and Caroline scored and was already excited for the celebration party. Caroline informed Christian that she has plans for the night with a friend so she won't be able to attend the party and he was very understanding, Eloise however tried to talk Caroline out of it as she knew the friend she was talking about is Lewis. But once Caroline explained that Lewis had something special planned and she is really looking forward to it Eloise backed off.

"You are seriously wearing white?" Eloise raised her eyebrows as Caroline just finished getting ready.

"Yeah...why? You don't like the dress?" Caroline asked as she went to put on her heels.

"No, I like it, but it's white," Eloise replied. "You look like you are walking down the aisle."

"What?" Caroline let out a laugh as she checked herself out in the mirror. "It's too short and sparkly to be a wedding dress," she explained.

"I just said what was in my mind," Eloise raised her hands up in surrender and laughed. "But you do look very pretty."

"Thank you," Caroline smiled and dramatically took a bow in front of her friend. "So do you. You go and enjoy the party and I will now go and enjoy my date."

"I need all the details tomorrow."

***

Caroline felt a little nervous as she reached the location Lewis texted her. She was guided to the rooftop where she was told that Lewis was waiting for her. As soon as she got to the rooftop she was surprised, she has never seen a setup so romantic. The lights, the flowers, everything around her amazed her.

"Do you like it?" Lewis asked, who was standing behind Caroline the entire time, but she was too star-struck to realize it.

Caroline turned around and the look on her face made Lewis smile.

"Yes, but..." she stuttered. "What..how.."

"I thought my beautiful girlfriend deserves something special," he stepped closer and kissed her. "We barely get the time to do something nice and private so.."

"This is amazing," Caroline smiled and kissed him again. "You are amazing."

***

After a lot of effort Max managed to leave Florence's side and went to look for Caroline, who he hasn't seen once at the party. He looked through the crowd but didn't find her.

"Where is she?" He asked Eloise who was at the bar, waiting for her drink.

"Who?"

"Care. Where is Care?" he asked, starting to feel annoyed.

"Oh...she is not here," Eloise got her drink and took a sip.

"What do you mean she is not here?" Max looked around again but failed to get even a glimpse of Caroline, but instead spotted Florence who is waiting for him to get back to her.

"She is on a date..with Lewis," Eloise replied.

Max immediately felt anger and jealousy.

"Aww, look at you," Eloise let out a laugh. "You brought Flo here to make Care jealous but you are the one who is jealous now."

"Shut up!" he snapped, making Eloise roll her eyes. He ordered a drink for himself as he is in need of one.

"You are the stupidest person I know Max," Eloise calmly said. "I mean fake dating someone, or in this case a fame hungry bitch to make the girl you love jealous, who by the way is in a happy relationship is a fucked up plan which will only complicate things for you."