52

Lewis x Caroline ending

The world went into chaos as Lewis and Caroline both took a break from social media to have some private time and to settle into their new life and prepare themselves for the baby. When the news broke that Caroline has given up her Red Bull seat and her future in F1 is uncertain everyone was confused and her friends contacted her non stop. And with Lewis not saying a word after the last race made matters worse for the fans and a few of them did suspect the actual reason. 

Lewis walked into the bedroom to find Caroline sitting on the bed with her back pressed against the headboard and she was in deep thoughts. He smiled softly when he noticed her hand resting on her stomach. 

He climbed the bed and sat near his girlfriend, making her break the train of thoughts. 

"What are you thinking?" Lewis asked. 

"A lot of things," Caroline chuckled as she looked at him. "My career, when we will tell everyone that I am pregnant, how will everyone react, what we will name our baby…"

"I am sure all our friends will be happy to hear the news," Lewis smiled as he put his hand on her stomach. "And as for your career, don't think too much about it now. Remember, the doctor said not to take too much stress."

"I can't help it," She softly said. "And Eloise keeps sending me these lists of baby names..honestly deciding on a name is more stressful than thinking about my career," She handed Lewis her phone. 

He chuckled as he scrolled through the list. 

"There are over two hundred names here," He pointed out. 

"And these are only girls' names," Caroline chuckled. 

"Let's stay on this list because I have a feeling we will have a daughter," Lewis smiled as he put down the phone. 

"I have the same feeling," Caroline kissed him. 

***

Lewis was the first one to break the social media silence and he did it by posting a photo of him and Caroline, his hand was placed on her stomach and both were smiling brightly and looked happy. If the photo didn't break the platform then the caption definitely did where he mentioned that they are going to have a baby, followed by a sweet message for Caroline. 

"What do you mean how it happened, Charles?" Caroline asked through the phone. "I am not explaining the birds and bees to you."

Lewis chuckled as he listened to the conversation. 

"No I am not naming the baby after you…" Caroline groaned. 

"Yeah, I know you are good looking and my friend but that doesn't mean I will call my daughter Charles."

After a long conversation Caroline ended the call and immediately switched off her phone as she had no energy to have another dumb conversation with another one of her friends. 

"What's wrong with naming our baby Charles?" Lewis teased Caroline. 

She glared at him and sat on his lap. 

"Well.. For starters, she will never win a race in Monaco…" Caroline replied. 

"Oh we can't have that," Lewis smiled. 

"But seriously though, we need to decide on a name for our daughter," Caroline said as she smiled a little. 

"But what if it's a boy?" Lewis wondered. 

**********

A/N: do you think it will be a boy or a girl?

Any suggestions for the names?

What will happen to Caroline's career? Do you think she will race again?