Chapter 3

The next day Melanie was in the parlour watching TV and bbm’ing when Carlos came in and sat down “Hey”

“Hi” her phone began ringing “Sorry have to take this....Hey Wayld....I’m okay...yeah I’m wearing a corset from the three musketeers red and white....yeah you and Justin should come get me and we’ll go....okay babes toodles” she dropped the phone and picked up the conversation “So what school do you go to”

“St Peter’s” they continued talking and then she said “I’m gonna go get ready” he nodded and she went upstairs an hour later she was dressed in her corset and was coming down as the bell rang, she opened the door and Camilla stepped in wearing a black catsuit Justin followed behind her in shorts and his whole body was painted blue “Look at you don’t you look dashing” Carlos came in from the other room “Guys this is Carlos....Carlos this is my best friend Camilla and her boyfriend Justin” “Nice to meet you” he said “Nice to meet you too”

 “I’m going out so I’ll see you later bye...and by the way you look pretty”

 “Thank You, let’s go guys” she locked the house and they walked to the bus stop. On the bus people were staring at Justin and Camilla and Melanie kept laughing “I can’t believe you guys talked me into this”

“Don’t worry I’m sure we’ll find more blue people at the party” he rolled his eyes and the bus stopped

At Jacqueline’s house Camilla was right there were a lot of blue people Jacqueline herself was painted blue “Justin I see you’ve joined us blue people” he laughed and said well “These talked me into it”

 “Well have fun guys” and she headed off in the opposite direction Sean came towards them wearing jeans and a stripped t-shirt “My babe looks beyond hot” he said as he hugged her “Thanks” she said “Were gonna go meet up with Nahla and Maddie, see you in ten” her and Camilla went in search of their other two friends. Fifteen minutes later she was back she Justin but no Sean “Hey Justin, have you seen Sean”

“Yeah he was with Jean a few minutes ago said something about dancing”

“Jean, which Jean”

 “Jean my twin”

“Oh that Jean” he nodded and she walked towards the dancefloor and there they were grinding in front of everyone she slowly walked back and went to sit at a table. Half an hour later Sean was back and he came towards her “Hey babe” she looked up at him but didn’t answer “What is it this time”

“I saw you with her you know”

“Who Jean, we were only dancing”

“Well I wouldn’t call her ass backed up against you dancing, that was clearly grinding”

 “So you’re getting worked up cuz Jean and I were grinding that’s really rich Melanie”

 “You know what when you’re more mature talk to me okay, I’m leaving” she said goodbye to everyone and headed home, on the way Sean called her twice and pinged her but she didn’t reply.

When she got home Carlos was about to say something to her but the look she gave him silenced him and she headed up the stairs. He let her cool down before he knocked on her door “Hey can I come in?” she nodded and he came in “Penny for your thoughts?”

 “Well I fought with Sean cuz he was grinding with Justin’s twin”

  “Wow well I don’t think you guys should row over such” she was shocked at how easy it was to talk to Carlos “All right, don’t forget I’m showing you round tomorrow” he nodded and left the room.