Chapter 17

They all met at the lobby and headed to the beach, Melanie sat on a chair beside Camilla and she said. “So what’s up with you and Sean?”

“Well at the moment not much, I tease him a lot but I know he’s gonna get back at me, plus I told him no physical contact till we’re sure about our feelings, that doesn’t mean I don’t give him a hard on every now and then”

“You're so mean, come on give the guy a break, he’s trying, how long has it been?”

“Honestly I don’t know, but my feelings for him are growing stronger, I might not be able to hold back anymore, I feel like pretty soon I'm gonna jump him”

“Well don’t jump into anything you're not sure of, we wouldn’t want you to regret”

Just then Maddie came walking towards them “Oh My God! Steve is fucking annoying!”

“What did he do?” they both said in unison

“Firstly he tries to hit on me while Carlos was standing right there, and then before I know it the fucker taps my ass. Why the hell is here again?”

“Well I didn't know you guys would have issues” Melanie said

“I don’t have issues he's the one, I mean can't he get it in his thick skull that I have nothing to do with him”

“Fine calm down, I’ll go speak to him now”

She stood up and went in search of Steve, she found him flirting with some girls by the bar “Can I talk to you for a second”

“All right ladies give me a few seconds, I’ll be right back” he said winking at them

“Ok babe shoot!”

“Firstly don’t call me babe and second why do you keep trying to get under Maddie’s skin?”

“Who says I was tryna get under her skin, it's just payback”

“Payback? How does hitting on her and tapping her ass equal to pay back?”

“Well I'm used to getting what I want and I wanted Maddie but I couldn’t get her”

“Yeah well because she has a boyfriend incase you haven’t noticed”

“Yeah well since I can't have her, what about you then?”

“You're joking right? Last time I checked I have a boyfriend I'm committed to and me and you are just friends nothing more can happen”

“Are you sure about that? I mean I heard you and your so called boyfriend have broken up before because he cheated on you with his so called best friend, what makes you think he won't do it again, last time a saw him, he was with this brunette and it looked like they we're pretty cosy”

“You know what Steve I trust Sean, so I have no reason to be worried”

“Oh really so who’s that girl that he's with?” sure enough she turned and saw Sean laughing with a brunette “Whatever Steve, go back to flirting with those girls that you were with”

“Is that jealousy I sense Melanie?”

“Oh you're so full of yourself Steve”

“But you still like it” he said winking and heading back to the girls he was with “And leave Maddie alone, she’s already having problems with Carlos”

She walked back to where the girls we're “I spoke to him Maddie, he shouldn’t bother you anymore” Maddie nodded and continued playing with Carlos’ locks while Justin and Camilla were lying down on the chair making out, she couldn’t help but wonder if what Steve said was true would Sean really cheat on her again, she tried to push the thought aside and waited for him to come join them.