Chapter 4

The days passed and Melanie became more miserable every time she saw Sean she tried and tried to explain but he never listened, she believed that they were over even though he hadn’t made it official, it seemed that way but she just wanted to make it work. One day she packed all the courage she had and waited for him outside, it was raining but she didn’t care that she would get sick, she just had to see him. After fifteen minutes of standing in the rain Sean came back “What are you doing here?”

 “I’m not gonna take much of your time, I just wanted to say I’m really sorry...” the tears started falling again “And I love you, I guess I’ll go now” she started to walk away and she was still crying “Melanie!!” she turned to see him coming towards her “It’s okay stop crying okay” he pulled her closer and kissed her she kissed him back with as much enthusiasm “Come on, let’s get out of the rain” he pulled her into the house and continued kissing her against the door he unbuttoned her shirt and threw it on the floor she hooked her legs around his hip and kissed him harder he stopped her “Are you sure you wanna do this” she nodded “Do you have a condom?” he nodded “Come on then let’s do this” he pulled her to the couch and he sat down, he took the condom out of his pocket and handed it to her she undid his button and pulled down his zipper, then she finally suited him up “Ready?” she nodded and linked her fingers with his and slowly sat on him, the pain was much and to make it faster he thrust harder and a tear escaped from each eye “It’s okay, you’re not hurt are you?” she nodded and he began to move, she caught up with his rhythm and before she knew she fell head first into pleasure, she closed her eyes and collapsed against his chest and as she drifted off in sleep she heard him say “I love you too, Melanie”

Melanie woke up to an unfamiliar blue room, she then remembered where she had been an hour ago and she smiled to herself, she looked around and the room and Sean was nowhere in sight, but then she heard the water in the shower turn off and Sean came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist “Hey you okay?” she nodded and shook out her brunette hair before climbing out of bed “Well I’ll see you in school tomorrow yeah” “Yeah” she dressed up and kissed him goodbye.

Camilla was waiting for her “So what is it that can’t wait that you have to tell me” Melanie smirked and said “Sean and I did it, and it was good” “Your joking right”

“I’m serious, we did I told him I was sorry and I loved him, I guess that’s what moved him” “So you’re not a virgin anymore”

“Your saying it as if I’ve done this big crime” and Camilla started laughing “I’m serious, you and Justin should try it”

 “When we’re ready but I’m sure Nahla has done it, there’s no stopping that girl when she starts” they laughed and finished what they were doing.

Melanie cornered Justin the next day at school “Hey, you know tomorrow’s Camilla’s birthday right”

“Oh shit, I nearly forgot”

“Well all she’s been talking about is the new Victoria Beckham perfume, if you could get it for her that would be great”

 “Ok I’ll go check it out after school” she left him and went to Literature class “Camilla, what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow”

“Well it’s a small lunch for about 15 people”

“Why aren’t you doing something big, your turning 16!”

 “I don’t want something big”

“Okay we’ll have all the fun we want” “Well I’ll see you later I’m gonna go find my boyfriend.” Melanie found Sean in class “Hey you, what you doing?”