Chapter 18

Melanie woke up and Sean wasn't there, she sat up in bed and then she heard the shower running, she looked at the clock and it was a little bit past nine, she stretched and that was when Sean came out of the shower “Hey babe, what’s up?”

“Nothing, just a bit sore and exhausted”

“Well I know the reason for the soreness” he said winking and she threw the pillow at him “Shut up”

“So what are we doing today?”

“I don’t know, maybe we should hit the clubs much later, it should be fun”

“Yeah I’ll let Justin know while you shower”

“All right’ she got off the bed and headed into the en suite to shower.

After her shower, Melanie and Sean headed to the beach to meet up with the others “Hey guys” they both said as they reached where the others were “Camilla can I talk to you for a sec’

“Sure” Camilla followed her “So what’s popping”

“Ummm really don’t know how to say this but me and Sean we kinda did it”

“You what?!”

“We had sex ok, but that’s not the thing that you should worry about, we didn't use protection and I kinda lied to him by saying it was the wrong time of the month for me to get pregnant” Melanie said fidgeting.

“Well that’s really stupid, I won't lie to you about that”

“I know, it’s just that it had been so long and I missed being with him that way so I kinda got carried away”

“Still Mel, you know you have to eventually tell him the truth right, cuz if you don’t he's gonna be super mad when he finds out that you lied to him about something that big”

“I know, I know, come on Camilla you're my best friend, I thought at least you would understand, I never judge you but now here you are judging me”

“I'm not judging you Melanie, I would never do that, I was just saying that it was bad judgement on your part, even if you do get pregnant, you know Sean will stick with you through and through, plus we know you’re not gonna get pregnant so stop worrying and let’s enjoy the rest of our holiday ok”

Melanie nodded and they went back to the group “What was that about?” Sean asked her as soon as she sat down “Nothing really, just caught up on some stuff” she replied, feeling guilty about lying to him yet again.

They lounged around on the beach for a while and then decided to hit the clubs. The girls all went to Camilla’s room to get ready. And at about 10pm they headed out to a club called Nautilus. Inside the club Justin went to get drinks while they all sat around a table, after a couple of shots Sean said “Wanna dance babe?”

“Yeah sure” they headed to the floor and he pulled her against him, and put his hands on her hips “What’s wrong babe? You seem a bit tense”

“Nothing, probably need a massage”

“Are you sure? We can leave if you want to, you don’t have to stay if you're not feeling up to it”

“No I want to stay”

“Sure then”

They danced and grinded for a few songs before they got a couple more drinks, soon everyone else joined them in and they were going hard, Steve had gotten himself some girls that he was flirting with and a point in time came when two of them got into a fight and security had to be involved, all in all it was a good night and they eventually left the club at 2am because Nahla kept on complaining that she was tired.

Melanie and Sean got back to their room and she went into the shower, ten minutes later she was out and she saw Sean sitting on the bed with a box of condoms in his hand, her face fell for a second but she quickly tried to cover it up, it was too late because he had already noticed so he said “I thought since we didn’t use protection last night, I should get protection, but I can see you really don’t wanna do anything tonight, so I'm not gonna try and persuade you”

“Look it’s not like that; I was just surprised that’s all”

“Babe I know you, you clearly don’t wanna do anything it’s fine, I’ll just hop in the shower and you can go to bed ok” he said a little sadly

“Come on Sean, you don’t have to be this way”

“Be what Melanie, I’m just trying to make you comfortable, it's obvious you don’t wanna have sex tonight so we won’t have sex, you're all tense and shit, I feel like you regret last night”

“’I don’t ok! I would never ever regret being with you, besides I’ve got shit going on”

“Then talk to me about it, I'm your boyfriend after all and you're supposed to talk to me when you’ve got shit bothering”

“I just don’t feel like I can talk to you about it right now!” she yelled at him and his face fell “Fine whatever you want” he dropped the box and left the room. “Fuck!!!!” she exclaimed as soon as the door closed, she changed and hopped into bed hoping he would come back soon so she could apologize when he came back, but her eyes started becoming heavy and before she knew it she had drifted off.

Sorry guys I know it’s a bit short but I’ve got lots of shit going on and I just started uni, so I'm tryna find time to write, to those of you who have stuck to the story, thank you for your support, I promise I’ll try to find more time to write. Much love Ayeesha

Comment

Vote

Like

xxxxx