Chapter 6

The next morning when Melanie woke up she sat up in bed and was chatting with Sean when Camilla came back into the room “Hey babe, how are you feeling” she shrugged “Really shitty, still pissed off at Justin” Melanie moved for her and she sat “Don't worry everything’s gonna be fine okay” she nodded “I’m going to take a shower” Melanie said and got out of bed.

When Melanie got back home that afternoon she met Carlos and a couple of his friends in the living room “Hey guys” she said and they said hi back she then went up to her room, when she opened the door she was startled because she saw Sean sitting on her bed “You startled me, what are you doing here?”

“Well I came to talk to you about getting Camilla and Justin back together” as she listened to him she undressed “Yeah, well what are we gonna do? She said standing in front of him in her knickers and bra “Well how about we do something fun first and then think about the rest later” he said his fingers crawling up her skin “Stop it, your tickling me” she said bursting into giggles “Till you say yes” he said still tickling her “All right, all right” and he stopped “Lock the door then, and come here” she laughed and went to turn the lock in case someone decided to interrupt she then turned and unsnapped her bra “You know you're a tease right?”

 “Yeah I know and you like it” she laughed and pushed him back on the bed.

An hour later they we're back downstairs, Carlos’ friends had gone so it was just Carlos and Sean in the living room while she was in the kitchen looking for something to eat she came back with a bowl of cereal and sat beside Carlos “So what are we gonna do to get them in the same place” they started thinking and the Carlos said “Why don't you invite them for a movie, Melanie invites Camilla and Sean invites Justin but Melanie you say to Camilla that it's only you and Sean and vice versa, then you guys leave them alone”

“That is actually a good idea, I didn’t know you were so bright” he scoffed “Whatever” she stood up “Come on Sean, go call Justin and I'll call Camilla and we’ll see you there.”

At the cinema Melanie and Camilla we're standing waiting for Sean and then when Camilla turned she saw Justin first and she turned back to Melanie “Did you know anything about this”

“No” she replied innocently “Well I’m not talking to him” Melanie shrugged “Suit yourself, but I’m sitting with my boyfriend so that leaves you with yours, you either take it or leave it” she sighed “I hate you”

 “I love you too” Melanie went over to Sean and she left Camilla with Justin “Hey” he said “Hey” “Look I’m sorry about being overprotective and all, it’s just that I hate it when guys get too near to you, it annoys me because I always think their tryna take advantage of you”

“Well then you should stop thinking like that”

 “Yeah I know, that’s why I'm sorry about upsetting you okay, do you forgive me?” she smiled up at him “Yes...and I love you”

“I love you too babe” he hugged her and held her hand as they walked into the theatre.”

The next day Melanie and Camilla we're walking to the cafeteria when they saw a group of people gathered round and people yelling it was when they came closer that they noticed it was two boys exchanging blows, Camilla noticed first that it was Justin “Oh my God it’s Justin” she tried to pull him away “Justin stop, he’s not worth it” but he wouldn’t stop but thankfully Sean was there and he pulled him back “Thanks you're a lifesaver, come on Camilla, Justin is in safe hands” she looked horrified but she went along in the cafeteria they we're seated round a table with Maddie and Nahla “So tell me guys have you started looking at schools?” Melanie said “Kinda, I've been going through a few, not sure though” Nahla said “Me too” Maddie added “Well spring break is in a few days so after maybe we’ll all have something concrete, but my parent’s we're talking about a school in Cambridge, CCSS or something not sure though, but we’ll see” Melanie said they agreed and stood up to go to class. In class Melanie was sitting with Sean and she asked him his plans for spring break “Well my parents and I are going to Italy”