Chapter 15

Sunday evening Melanie was back in school and she headed straight to Conor’s, she didn’t bother to knock, she just barged into the room, that’s when she saw Conor and a girl with dark hair making out, she guessed that would be Renee then, she cleared her throat and they broke apart quickly and the girl flushed, Conor fixed his shirt “Umm Renee this is my best friend Melanie...Melanie, Renee”

“Hi” Melanie said “Hi”

“Umm Conor maybe I should go, I'll talk to you tomorrow”

“Yeah or I'll just come to your room in like an hour”

 “Yeah that would do” and she left.

An hour later there was a knock on her door and she stood up to open it Conor walked in “So did you guys do the nasty or what?”

 “Nah, we're taking things slow” she laughed “The way you two were going, I guessed you had already done it” he shook his head “Nope, anyways how was your weekend, anything I should know about?”

 “Well Sean and I went clubbing yesterday, and I give him a hard on, on the dance floor and he was all like I don't play fair, it was so funny, you should have seen the expression on his face”

“You really tortured him”

“Yeah, I was actually thinking that we should all go away for Christmas, it would be so fun”

 “Yeah that would be great”

 “I’ll just send a broadcast out to everyone. Do you think I should invite Steve?”

“Didn't you and Sean get back together? Don’t you think your relationship is a little bit too fragile to ask Steve to come along?

“Come on Conor, it's not like I'm gonna do anything with him, I'm just being friendly and inviting him along”

“Fine, do what you want, but I'm gonna be so happy when I say I told you so’ he said sticking his tongue out at her

“You're so silly” she sent out the broadcast to her friends including Steve telling about her plans for Christmas, she decided they should go somewhere warm since it was winter and going somewhere cold would just suck. As soon as she sent it out Sean called her “Hey babe”

“Hey you, what's up?”

“I'm good, you?”

“I'm fine, what you up to?”

“I just got home, about this trip, does this mean we get to spend some quality time together”

“Yeah of course” she decided to tell him about Steve rather than him finding out later and being pissed off “By the way, I invited one of my friend’s Steve”

“Who’s he?” she could sense the jealousy in his voice

“He transferred here from Maddie’s school” she waited for his jealous side to come out but she was surprised when he said “All right, when do you wanna go?”

“Some time during the second week of December”

“All right, I missed you that’s why I decided to call”

“I miss you too, I’ll come down during the weekend ok, so we can spend time together before exams”

“Sure, bye babe”

“Bye”

Before she knew it exams were here and she was studying hard, she had gone to see Sean the week before and they bonded more, she still didn't trust him like before but she was giving him a chance, her and Steve got closer too, if she wasn't with Conor she was with Steve. After exams were finally done she headed back to London, she had already told everyone about the trip and they we're set to go the week after, she was sitting in her room packing when Maddie came in “Hey babe”

“Hey, have you been here the whole time?” Maddie looked a bit guilty

“Maybe...”

“You mean to tell me you’ve been getting it on with my brother and you didn't even bother to come say hi” she said teasing her and Maddie flushed

“Come on I haven’t seen him in a while”

“You haven’t seen me in a while either”

“Well he said you were”

“Excuses, excuses Maddie”

“All right I'm sorry”

“Hey, I was only teasing” Maddie hit her with a pillow

“So about this trip, who exactly is going?”

“Well there’s you, me, Carlos, Camilla, Justin, Nahla, Henrie, Sean, Conor and Steve”

“Wait! Steve! Steve Edwards?”

“Yeah him, why are you panicking?”

“Because once upon a time Steve Edwards wanted to get with me and I said no because I was in love with your brother”

“Well you never told me that”

“Well that was because I didn't even know you knew him”

“Well you’ll just have to suck it up and avoid him for the next two weeks, besides you’ve got Carlos, you are definitely going to be occupied”

“Urgh I guess I could ignore him, anyways I'm gonna go back to Carlos, we have some..ermm”

“Save me all the details of your sex life please”

Maddie left and Melanie continued to fold her things, she was matching her bikini’s when there was a knock on her door “Can I come in?” she heard Sean say “Sure”

“Why are you packing so much?”

“I don’t want to run outta clothes”

“Babe, you're mostly gonna be on the beach, so if you were gonna pack much, I would say you should pack more bikini’s and personally I like this one the most” he said raising a black string bikini with his finger

“You're such a perv but you're right”

“I always am’

“You're too cocky for you own good”

“But you like it”

“Sadly yes, now get up and help me put this pile back in my wardrobe” she said handing him a pile she hadn’t put in her suitcase “How’s the accommodation gonna look like”

“Well obviously Nahla and Henrie, Camilla and Justin, Maddie and Carlos and that just leaves me, you, Steve and Conor”

“Well I wanna room with you” his voice startled her, she hadn’t realised that he had come back “I don’t know about that Sean” she said her voice a whisper

“Just give me a chance to prove to you that I won't hurt you again” he said kissing her neck, she sighed, what was the worst that could happen, she wanted to fix this relationship so she nodded, she felt him smile against her neck before he said “Thanks babe, I promise you won't regret it”

So that’s it for this chapter. Sorry I took so long to upload, with work and school everything has been hectic but I tried my best to write this, I hope you enjoy it...ayeesha,

Comment

Vote

Like

xoxo