Chapter 16

The day for their trip came and they we're at the airport waiting for Steve, it was decided that they we're going to the Maldives. “Where the hell is he, I don’t wanna miss the plane” Maddie exclaimed “He should be here’

“I'm right here” Steve said behind her “About time” Maddie muttered

“Well well, if it isn’t Maddie Anderson”

“Steve Edwards” she said with venom in her voice

“Whoa how do you know him?” Carlos said she could sense the possessiveness in his voice

“Well he used to be at my school”

“And?”

“I’ll tell you when we're alone ok”

The flight number was announced and they boarded the plane, there was a lot of tension but Melanie ignored it, she sat beside Sean and he held her hand “Relax, everything will be fine. Ok?”

“I know, it's just that he liked her before he came to our school but she rejected him because she loved Carlos and I'm sure he's still pissed about it and it looks like he’s gonna give her hell”

“Don’t worry, Carlos is here, he won't let anything like that happen, now relax so we can enjoy our holiday” he said kissing her forehead, she sighed and closed her eyes and drifted off.

Melanie woke up to Sean nudging her, “What?!’

“We're here”

“Well you would’ve done it gently” he just chuckled and she stuck her tongue out at him

“Aww is someone a little cranky”

“Shut up Sean” he laughed some more as they stood up to get they're bags.

Inside the airport, they all got their suit cases and headed to their hotel which was the Sheraton, when they got there they sorted out their rooms which we're all on the same floor, and they decided to unpack before heading down to the beach. In Melanie and Sean’s room, Sean was in the bathroom while Melanie was unpacking. “I am absolutely exhausted” Melanie said

“You slept throughout the flight how can you still be exhausted”

“Well I stayed up all night packing, thank you very much”

“We're just here for a week what the hell did you pack?” he said coming over to her and peaking into the suitcase

“Well I need a different bikini for everyday”

“Well babe this is a lot more than seven bikinis”

“I have to choose which one I want to wear, I have to look presentable” he rolled his eyes “Don’t you dare roll your eyes at me Sean Craven”

“All right, All right, get changed then I wanna soak up some sun”

She started changing while he sat on the bed, she decided to tease him

“Hey babe, could you unzip me please”

“Sure come here” he stood up and she walked towards him, she turned around and he started to pull the zip down, she then pushed her butt against him and bean to grind slowly. His breath caught and he said “Why do you love to tease me”

“Because it’s fun!”

“Really Melanie, if you don’t stop I won't be able to control myself I swear”

“I thought you were macho”

“Well I was until I met you”

“I feel flattered babe, I might as well go but on my bikini so we can head to the beach” she looked down and added “And you might like to take a cold shower, unless you want people giving you funny looks”

He looked down and groaned “Fuck! I am so gonna et you back for this” she giggled and went into the living room while he walked into the en suite to take a cold shower.

Ten minutes later he came out and Melanie was already in shorts and a tank top with her bikini under “Ready?”

“Yeah, I’m still gonna get you back though, when you least expect it”

“Yeah dream on babe!”

And they headed down to meet up with everyone else.

So I know it's short but, I haven’t had time I’ve been super stressed with school and stuff but I promise I’ll try to upload another chapter by the end of the week. Thanx Much love.

Comment

Vote

Like

xxxxx