Chapter 19

Melanie woke up the next morning and she noticed that Sean hadn't come back the night before; she didn't know why she yelled at him, her hormones were just all over the place. She got up and took a shower, it was while she was dressing up that he came back into the room. "Hey" 

"Hey" he said back 

"Can we talk?" 

"About?" 

"Sean, I know you're mad, but we need to talk about what happened yesterday, what's the point of being in a relationship when we can't even communicate?" 

"I try to communicate with you Melanie, but you just shut me out or push me away, I ask you what's up and you always say nothing but I know there's always something" 

"That's not fair, I try my best to open up to you but there are just some things that I don't wanna talk to you about Sean!" 

"Well if you can't trust me, how do you want this to work" 

"I trust you okay, when have I ever given you a reason to doubt that?" 

"Oh I don't know. Yesterday!" 

"Yesterday was different okay!" 

"I really don't wanna argue about this Melanie, I was just gonna shower and go talk to Justin" 

She sighed, and then asked him "Where were you last night?"  

"Nowhere important" 

"I want to know Sean, where were you?!" 

"Why are you trying to pick a fight Melanie, I told you nowhere important, here we go with the trust issues again, if I tell you it's nothing you should worry about, then it's nothing, why would I lie about that?" 

She didn't say anything after that and he went into the bathroom, he was right, she needed to trust him more, relationships were built on trust, if she didn't trust him then they would fight more and more. She quickly got dressed and went over to Camilla's room and knocked, she waited for a bit and then Justin answered "Hey Mel, what's up?" 

"Hey, nothing much, is Camilla awake?" 

"Yeah she is, did you wanna talk to her? You wouldn't be here this early if you didn't want and I'm guessing you and Sean had a row again, so I'll leave you with Camilla and I'll go talk to him" 

"Thanks Justin you're the best" 

"Anytime" he said hugging her and he slipped out of the room and headed to her and Sean's room 

"Hey Camilla" she called as she walked into the room and sat on the couch "Hey babe, 'sup?" 

"Got in another fight with Sean?" 

"Over what this time?" 

Melanie explained the whole situation as Camilla patiently listened "What am I supposed to do now?" 

"To be honest babe you're kinda in the wrong here, I know it's hard after everything to open up to him again, but he's really trying and we can all see that, if you keep pushing him away then how do you expect it to work, look me and Justin fight over the most senseless things but we always try to sort it out, you just need to talk to him more and then he won't feel like you don't love him anymore" 

"I guess I understand, where you're coming from, I guess I need to go talk to him now" 

"Yeah go do that and tell me all about it" 

She walked back to her room and knocked, Justin opened the door again "He's all yours" 

"Hey" she said sitting next to him "Hey" 

"Look I'm sorry I've been overreacting a lot lately, it's just that I'm scared to open up again after what happened, and I know you're trying and I appreciate that, there may be good days and bad days but that doesn't change the fact that I love you, and I promise to try harder too" he sighed and he bent to kiss her. 

"I know it's hard on you babe, but I promised I wouldn't hurt you and I'm trying to be a better boyfriend but sometimes it's as if you don't want me to be that for you" 

"I know I'm sorry" 

'It's fine babe, I understand, just promise me you'll stop picking fights whenever we're trying to resolve something" 

"I promise" she said raising her head to meet his kiss. 

The next couple of days were good they partied, lounged on the beach and just had fun in general, and it was soon time for them to go back to London. They were packed and waiting for the taxis when Steve decided to pick a fight "Hey Maddie, you look hot in that, you wearing any knickers underneath that?" 

"Leave my girlfriend alone" Carlos scowled at him 

"What dude? I'm only saying, come on Maddie, what are you even doing with him, when you can have so much more fun with me" 

"Shut up Steve" Maddie said starting to get agitated 

"That's not what you said last night" 

"What's he on about Maddie" Carlos said to her 

"Ignore him, he's just being a douche, I was with you last night remember "Oh I beg to differ, ask her where she was between midnight and 2 am" 

"Maddie?" 

"I went out for a smoke ok, and he came over and we talked but I swear nothing happened' 

"So you we're just gonna keep lying to me then?" 

Melanie decided to intervene then "Carlos chill out okay, as long as she says nothing happened, nothing happened you of all people should judge" she said giving him a look referring to when she walked in on him with another girl "And Steve you need to back off, stop causing unnecessary trouble" Steve sighed and the taxis drove in and Melanie walked back to Sean "Well done babe" 

"Urgh so much drama, take me home!" 

"Okay babe" 

They entered the taxi and headed to the airport. 

Here it is guys, I'm sorry it's taken a while, just been super busy with school but thank you for the never ending support, I hope you enjoy the chapter, I tried to make it as long as possible :) Much Love Ayeesha 

Comment 

Like 

Vote 

Xxxxxxxx