Chapter 11

Friday after school Melanie boarded a train to London. When she got to London she went home first to drop her bags. She let herself in with her key because no one was home so she decided to go to Sean’s. When she got there she was greeted by his mum “Hello Melanie, we haven’t seen you in a while, how are things at home?”

 “Their good thanks, I was wondering if Sean was home?” she shook her head “Sorry dear you just missed him, he’s going to Manchester for the weekend to watch this Manchester United game, you know how boys are” she laughed “Yes I do, well if he comes back could you please tell him I dropped by”

 “Yeah, I surely will” she smiled and went over to Camilla’s she went straight up to Camilla’s room “Hey Wayld!!” she said as she entered the room, Camilla screamed and jumped off the bed to hug her “When did you get here?”

 “A few hours ago, where’s Justin?”

 “I just left him at home, he’s not feeling too well” “

Wow, I just went to Sean’s but he wasn’t home”

“”Wait, what did you just say” “I said I went to Sean’s but he wasn’t in”

“I thought you guys didn’t talk?”

“Well I wanted to change that, but unfortunately he wasn’t there” Camilla then said “I know you Melanie, you're gonna fall for him again you being you”

 “No I'm not, I'm just saying I want things to be cool between us that’s all, I don't want him to hate me for the rest of his life”

 “He doesn’t hate you Melanie, he just learned to move on” she rolled her eyes and said “Okay whatever you say. Well I have to get back home see you week after next” she left and headed home, when she got home she saw Carlos “Was wondering when you would get here” he said as she closed the door “Hey bro, missed you like crazy” she said hugging him “Me too, so how were the first two weeks of school?”

“Wasn’t too bad, made new friends” they sat down and caught up on things and before they knew it her parents were back from work “Mummy I missed you so much” she said “I missed you too, sweetheart” “What, you didn’t miss me” her dad said “Don't be silly daddy, I missed you the most after all I'm your little angel” she said hugging him. Her mum made dinner and after they ate she was so exhausted she went to bed.

Sunday afternoon Melanie was back in Cambridge and she headed straight to Conor’s house, she knocked on his door and he let her in “So tell me all about it” she smiled and said “I didn’t see him”

“What!”

“Yeah, I missed him, he went to Manchester for a red devils game” he sat down and said “That sucks”

 “I know, but maybe I'll see him soon”

“Yeah maybe” they talked for a while before she decided to go back to her house.

Tuesday morning in Arts and Design class their task for the day was to make any type of thing they wanted to make and Melanie decided to do a collage of all the pictures that she had, so she printed them and started cutting them into tiny pieces. By the end of the class she had gone halfway, so she let them set and since she had two back to back free periods she decided to go for coffee with Conor before going back to her house. On their way back from coffee she said “Conor, so how come you don't have a girlfriend?” he smiled “Well the right girl hasn’t come along, when she does I’ll know” she laughed “Describe Sean”

“Well he’s tall, he has a nice build, sexy abs, green eyes and his hair is dark and ruffled in front”

“Well from what you've just say I can say the person you just described is standing right ahead of us” she looked at where he was pointing and sure enough there was Sean standing in front of her house “Oh my God Conor it’s Sean, quick how does my hair look”

“It’s ok, I'm gonna leave you now give me all the details tomorrow” she nodded and walked off in Sean’s direction “Hi” she said as she stood in front of him “Hey, my mum said you came looking for me a few days ago”

 “Yeah I was in town and I wanted to say hi”

“Oh, cool”

“You wanna go get some drinks?”

 “Sure.” After they had gotten drinks they chatted for a while and then by the time they we're done it was 5pm. Back at her house she said “Do you wanna come in, it’s kinda cold out here” he nodded and they went upstairs, she opened her room and they entered “Make yourself at home” he sat on the bed as she hung their coats and then something caught his eye, it was the picture of both of them that had been taken on the day of Camilla’s birthday “You still kept this?” he asked as she came out of the bathroom “Yeah, I couldn’t throw it away could I” he shook his head and held her hand, she started becoming nervous but he pulled her closer and before she knew it their lips met and he kissed her cautiously at first but then she responded and he deepened the kiss, he shifted so that he could lie her back on the bed, he took of her t-shirt and kissed his way down leaving a trail of fire, she leaned up and helped him take off his and pulled him back for a kiss, they kissed while they undressed and then finally he locked his fingers with hers and took his time making love to her, he collapsed against her when he was done she breathed hard and looked up at the ceiling “Are you all right?”

 “Umhmm” she said but she felt so guilty “I have to get back to London, have lessons in the morning, but I'll be back soon ok” she nodded and he kissed her forehead “Bye” he said and he dressed and left the room. Melanie sat in bed thinking about what she had just done, she felt so stupid for letting her guard down that easily “I am so stupid, Urgh!!!” she covered her head with the pillow and hoped sleep would come.

The next day in class when she saw Conor in class the first words she said to him we're “I am so fucking stupid!”

 “Why, what did you do?” she sat down and said “I slept with him, and I feel so stupid”

“Why did you do that?”

 “I let my guard down, he kissed me and I just lost it”

“Ah, well don't work yourself about it, it's gonna be fine” she put her head in her hands “No it’s not, Camilla is so gonna kill me when I tell her what happened” he thought for a second “Then don’t” she sighed “If I don't tell her she’s still gonna find out cuz Sean will tell Justin and Justin will tell her cuz he tells her everything, then she’s gonna get pissed at me for not telling her, so I might as well tell her”

 “Well call her now then” she dialled Camilla’s number and put it on speaker “Hey babe”

 “Hey, sup?”

 “Well I wanted to tell you something before you hear it from Justin”

 “What?”

 “Well don't judge me ok”

 “I won't” “Sean came over yesterday and well things got heated and I slept with him” she said the last part in a low voice “You did what!!!!!”

 “You said you wouldn’t judge me”

 “I’m not, but Mel you should’ve known better”

 “It wasn’t my fault, he kissed me and everything became intense and I just let my guard down and it sorta happened” Camilla was silent for a moment and then she said “What did he say after?”

 “He had to get back, but he’ll be back soon”

“Ok, but just be careful ok I don't want you to get hurt again”

 “I will, bye” and she stopped the call “Now that is a true best friend” Conor said, she laughed and continued her collage “True, but sometimes they can be very protective”

 “You know what, we need to get you a girl”

 “Your funny, you know that right”

“I’m serious! You wait and see” he smirked “Yeah right, till that day comes” and they went back to doing their work.